Use These Content Creating Idea Apps
by Joanne Troppello
The system of mobile apps started in 2008. In the last ten years, millions of apps have been created. There are approximately 6 million apps available on Google Play, in the Amazon AppStore, and the in the iOS App Store. One example is the app Headspace that was designed to augment our concentration levels—which is sorely needed these days since we’re inundated with content and losing our longer attention spans by spending too much time on social media.
When you write a blog post, you want to provide content to your readers and usually include a call-to-action (CTA), which you hope readers respond to.
However, sometimes you may be staring at your blank laptop screen and nothing is coming to mind. You’ve got no keywords or topic to write about. You’re experiencing writer’s block.
Don’t let that blank screen dull your senses any longer. Take a look at these content creating apps that just might be the answer in inspiring your next blog post.
Five Great Content Creating Apps
1. – The Creativity app can help you brainstorm ideas for your next blog. It was designed to generate ideas from a variety of viewpoints. You can use some of the app features such as Random Words, Six Thinking Hats, and Write Text.
The basic version is free, but it has some limitations. You can upgrade to the Pro version for access to more features. The app is available for Android through the Google Play Store.
2. – Ernest Hemingway was known for impacting the reader by writing short sentences. The Hemingway App was designed to help the user create bolder and more concise writing, by eliminating length sentences. Remember, today’s readers value shorter paragraphs and easy to read content—and so does the Google algorithm.
You can use the app to copy and paste your text in the app platform. The app then evaluates ways you can shorten sentences to improve readability.
3. The Blogging 101 app was designed to provide simple tutorials on how to write blogs and generate content that increases ranking and converts leads. You can use the tools and resources on this app to help you write relevant, reader-friendly, dynamic blog posts.
The app was designed to generate blog topics that are more likely to get clicks. Additionally, this app platform enables easy integration of SEO tips into your blog content.
4. If you need more help thinking of blog topics, use the BRNSTRM Idea Generator. You can generate ideas, topics, and titles for you blogs. The platform is easy to navigate. New categories for content creation are continually being added by the app creators. You will never again be stuck trying to think up topics for your next blog post.
5. Today’s busy readers want to stay current on news and trends. The Feedly app can inspire your next blog post since it was designed to keep track of news stories from various online sources. You can get notified about real-time news alerts which may inspire your next post.
Writers and bloggers need help sometimes to continually create relevant blog posts. Use some of these apps to spice up your blog writing routine.
About the Author
Joanne Troppello is a published author of 3 inspirational fiction novels and the Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Mustard Seed Sentinel. She has experience as a freelance writer in topics such as marketing, retail marketing, health and wellness, internet and media, travel and lifestyle, website content, recommendations for apps, and content for blogs. Visit her Amazon Author Page for more information regarding her books. Connect on Twitter. Read more about Mustard Seed Sentinel here.